View Single Post
04-08-2011   #46 (permalink)
Kenzor
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

At the start, I was about 1/2 in mid against Ezreal, Lux blamed me for feeding Ezreal too much when he went to her lane.

I then went to help low HP Ashe (not sure where TF was lolz) defend top against Morgana and Olaf. At this time, premades; Lux and Garen both died and Lux blamed me again for not helping her lane when there were 3 people attacking her tower.

Afterwards, an obviously failed team fight happened, and I ran out of it quickly and went to a safe distance where I could use my passive and recall eventually, Lux automatically assumed I was AFK this whole time.

Eventually after a few more team fights, people started randomly dying by my well placed mushrooms as I was just on the verge of going AFK just as Lux wished. I got a few cheap kills like this and decided to try a little longer.

I think Lux should blame me for making this game a victory too.

I made fun of Lux's K/D/A in comparison to mine, and she told me that Lux can't carry and that I've obviously never played Lux before, I then told her I play Lux in ranked and she left the chat as soon as she saw it

Last edited by Kenzor; 04-08-2011 at 04:45 PM.