I think, Foxes Are NOT the weakest, because, seriously? In PvP, Hide, Poison attack, Hide, then Sudden attack, is just really Annoying but very very strong! Especially, this skills could kill SoHs, Guards. Also, when the fox really has a good DA and at least 40k HP. What can Lions do to foxes when a fox will just hide then attack?[I know, they could use the shooting spree] While lion has a bit low defences. This is just, my opinion, since I think Foxes are much better than Lions.
For more reasons, Let's try and do some Pros and Cons.
- Good Damage and abilities. [ Hide then attack :> ]
- Somewhat, better defences than Lions.
- Could easily win in PvPs.
- Lack of HV, but the LK can make up for it.
That's all I could think of Cons for Foxies.
- Fast, and good damage.
- With Guard Break, It's "owning"
- Has Good LK
- Really bad defence
Last edited by Verse; 04-08-2011 at 04:55 AM.