View Single Post
04-07-2011   #8318 (permalink)
kale15
DTF
Games
Trickster OnlineLuniaDragon SagaLa Tale
Awards MoM Award

Location: south of the north pole and north of the south pole
kale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kale15

Ok so I am officially done with snow hill and here's things you might care about.

NPCs:
they moved the witch, fairy godmother, and tango into the town. They made a new santa NPC, who is clothed and takes care of the key quests, and the 3 new monster guild NPCs seem to have no quests at all.

Monsters:
there's toy soldiers on every field, there are wild reindeer on field 4, and there are kill-able trees in the town.

Other:
in the town there is by witch la(whatever), it is called the witch's cave. To enter the cave you must be lvl 401-1,000. It is unknown if it is a joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendyfav3
as much as I think the Panther and Snow Hill is cool...I'm wondering about something...have they yet finish with the Mint Set Upgrade and also any news about that upgrading marx with the Refine rate and the Refine of Pets and everything else...???
The mint set upgrades are done as the areas are DNAed, snow hil is the highest area to undergo DNA update so that's where it stops.

an update on the refine update is it's still only on kTO, best I can do.

I don't think there is such a thing as pet refining, besides I think dipping animals into liquid hot metal and hitting them with a hammer is illegal.

Last edited by kale15; 04-07-2011 at 12:35 PM.