View Single Post
04-06-2011   #1 (permalink)
Wendyfav3
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough
Exclamation The most overpowering characters are...??? REVISION

this thread is a Revise version that hopefully better clear understand so I apologize for the other one but here it goes...I will also say some rules in this thread as well so make sure you read them all before anything ok.......:I

so yea which character do you think is the most OVERPOWERING OF THEM ALL...???

so yea I think the the most overpower characters are in order is

BUFFALO, RACCOON, SHEEP, DRAGON, BUNNY, LION, CAT, AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST FOX lolz...

and this is what I think by type of which is more overpower then the other...

POWER: BUFFALO MORE OVERPOWER THE BUNNY...

MAGIC: I really dont know which is more overpower... sheep or dragon

SENSE: LION MORE OVERPOWER THEN FOX

CHARM: RACCOON MORE OVERPOWER THE CAT

so tell me what you think which character is more overpower....@_@...???

I'm SAD cuz I think dragon is 4th place of most overpower...

RULES:

NOTE* this will be in a PvP thing and not PvM as I think PvP make it better to rule things out...if you strong in PvP you should be strong in PvM right o.o...??? anyway NO PvM and only PvP style....

NOTE** think about these charecters with NO EQUIPS cuz it can be complacated...if a level 80 Dark Dragon with I love you! equips vs a level 140 Dragon with Non-I love you! Equips who do you think will win...??? think about the Possiblity... so anyway NO EQUIPS so which do you think is overpower now...???

NOTE*** this is all about skills so all the Characters are level 400 TM lvl 500....how do you think this will work out...we all have our strong points and weak points such as MAGIC bad with CHARM and SENSE bad with POWER...

NOTE**** this also depends how skill you are in battle so think about how you will win in a fight...

NOTE***** who ever survive or kills the most is most overpower so think about that....or you can just think about in another way you want it...

AN APOLOGIZE TO EVERYONE... I would like to apologize to everyone for what happen in the tread I made before about this as I was out of line...and I guss it is my foult as I look thru it more it didn't make sense or clear enough hopefully this is better.... >_< so lets try to do this again shall we...

Last edited by Wendyfav3; 04-06-2011 at 06:29 PM. Reason: forgot to add Revision