View Single Post
04-06-2011   #8315 (permalink)
WingedSylphe
~Karan Worshipper~
Games
Tales of Pirates 2Tales of PiratesTrickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Retired Wiki StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

WingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: SealFighter/Ayme
Class: Diva/Natasha to_primadonna
Level: 319/50
Guild: <<Firefly>>/Resurrection
Xfire: sylpheondine

SH5 still looks like a mix of SH1 and 3 for me o_O
Oh well, I hope we'll see them in a near future in eTO :P

And about that popularity contest, kale, do you know when it ends?
I want to know the results of it XD
(Although Blood's followers don't surprise me much, La Vida still hating Karan + actually being in Vamp Castle for a quest, and the butler being the butler, Karan's ones are a little more surprising.
First, Pop June. Until now I can't definitively see a link between those two. Is she trying to steal my spot of #1 fan of Karan? >
And then Tut. Tut telling people to vote Karan over Blood.
When said count was making him nosebleed when he was crossdressing as Snow-White, and said pirate is burning his daily 30 letters to make a chimney fire, and told him he got the writing of a chicken.

Either Tut is a masochist, he is unconscious, or SG is implying some Karan x Tut shonen-ai.)

/takes the door XD