View Single Post
04-05-2011   #8309 (permalink)
kale15
DTF
Games
Trickster OnlineLuniaDragon SagaLa Tale
Awards MoM Award

Location: south of the north pole and north of the south pole
kale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kale15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaidin
Okay, so from what I can gather, the Snow Hill revamp is realistically "just" additions as opposed to a full revamp, right?

Like, what I'm getting from the first page and Sidero's most recent post is that an actual town map is added, and another field is added. With this comes new NPCs, new quests, and two new monsters. However, it doesn't seem that any of the old stuff is changed. Am I right to assume this? So for example, if I did Cochma's quests now, I wouldn't be screwing myself because nothing changes for him and the current NPC/quest setup?

That seems to be how it happened in Mermaid for example, save some item quantity requirements (And that one card request changing to something more realistic), but I'd rather not completely assume.
I have no idea if they did anything to the old snow hill quests yet as my bunny I'm using to check old quests just started on swamp.

However there is no new field, that's just the new look of field 3, also they moved NPCs around like winnie, godmother, and witch moving into the town map.