Thread: Hair Dyes !
View Single Post
04-05-2011   #12 (permalink)
Degoutant
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Degoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Degoutant
IGN: Shannus
Class: Raccoon to_raccoon

Hi Kyouria, I have dyed my hair a couple times at home with my friends, even though, I had black asian hair back then.

First thing we had always done, was bleaching with a really bright hair colour (peroxide blonde or so..). We waited about 2 hours (as needed), washed it off and applied our desired hair colour. I chose L'OREAL Récital Préférence (5.54) and came it out like this:
Spoiler!

It looked kinda different from how I expected it but I'm satisfied. You know, dark hair will never actually come out 100% like the package. As for me, I have to buy hair dyes that is always a little brigther than I actually want it, because it always turns out darker.

My hair colour is currently red/brown though.

And I have to add, I've never dyed my hair at a hair salon but my friend did and the result isn't really better than dying at home and it have cost her 70 bucks more. I have no idea if the hair salon she went to, was unprofessional or not but I stay with the initiative dying at home. I hate to say this but I've got better things to spend 80 bucks on than that.

Oh and I really suggest you to care your hair (is that the word, you use? lol..) after dying, you may want to keep the glance for a long time.

Last edited by Degoutant; 04-05-2011 at 06:34 AM.