Thread: Hair Dyes !
View Single Post
04-04-2011   #2 (permalink)
Jessica
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

I always insist on having a professional dye your hair. It may be cheaper to do it yourself, but you have to know what you're doing. I've had my friend do mine before and broke out really bad and had a few burns from it(left marks for a few months), and whenever I get it professionally done (2 times a year at least, sometimes 3) I never have any problems. Be ready for your scalp to be extremely itchy D: that's the worst part.

as for pictures Id have to get from my phone, but I've dyed my hair like every color in the rainbow. D:
it's been blue/green, it's been red, orange. Pink, purple..so on.
Brand I always stick with is manic panic. They have so many colors to choose from and they last a long time with the right shampoos. :3

But since you want brown, I'd suggest like...garnier? I think it is? I used to use that hair dye(blacks, browns, dark reds) before i started getting into brighter dyes.