Thread: Dog Days
View Single Post
04-03-2011   #8 (permalink)
Nihil679
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Can you truly say this anime is a copycat purely based off three things? Although I did joke with a friend that the bird is very similar to a chocobo, you just can't call it a copycat when there are three different "references" made.
And since when did the conquering of castles become a single thing? Is there another way to win medieval wars now? So just because a story has the conquering of a castle to win a war, it's a copy cat of something? If so, I feel saddened for future fantasy works, as they are bound to be dubbed as copycats simply because there's no other way to win a war except the conquering of castles.

In other news, just watched this. I laughed.
Guy must have jumped like seven times in one episode. Half of those were off high places. And landed safely.
And then wars are sporting events!
And the insignificant characters all have lines for eyes!
I'll keep watching if only to amuse myself with its... uniqueness. (∀`)

Last edited by Nihil679; 04-03-2011 at 06:17 AM.