View Single Post
04-03-2011   #7 (permalink)
Kenzor
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta

Jarvan IV - pretty tanky champion, has 3 AoE crowd control abilities and works great with the team to trap and kill squishies without a blink (or anyone that just isn't smart enough to blink).

Kennen - very strong AoE damage and stuns, but if the game lasts too long, he'll probably die way too fast to pull off stuns.

Kog'Maw - AD or AP kog, both kill tanks fast, I find AD kog pretty boring though as it's mainly W and autoattack.
and I don't agree with anyone saying AP kog is mana intensive: with the right build he can sustain his mana in team fights.

Lee Sin - I heard he is UP atm

Lux - great crowd control, great shield, great damage and carrying potential.
She is also very cheap with her long ass ranged skills, though you need to be good with skill shots to play her.

Maokai - he's a pretty supportive tank, he doesn't deal as much damage as tanks like shen or malphite but that ulti really makes a difference in team fights.

Shen - nice 2sec AoE taunt, and his ulti makes for great ganks.

Sona - pretty UP, her heal is really weak and her attack skill only hits hard early game but her ulti works nicely combined with AoE stuns from the team and her speed buff makes running/chasing easier and her new passive is pretty useful too.

Swain - nice tanky mage but he can't survive against heavy burst damage even with his ulti on.
I've excluded champions I either don't like or just don't know enough about.