04-02-2011   #4 (permalink)
james
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Some champs. excluded because I either don't know enough about them, or just don't like them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
Caitlyn
Labeled as a carry, but is definitely not the best option for a carry. She has the highest base range in the game and -can- hurt. But if you're looking for a good carry you might as well take Ashe or Yi.

Quote:
Cassiopeia
She can hurt, but is hella hard to use. Then, in my opinion, she has no set-in-stone role on a team since she's a jack-of-all-trades from what I've seen.

Quote:
Irelia
She's a really good bulky-DPS that can towards end-game just shred anything to bits 1v1. She's also a strong jungler due to Hiten Style.

Quote:
An AP-Support-Bulky-Nuke-Thing. As the name I gave her implies, she can do a lot of different roles from support (Q + R heals), to soaking damage (high HP growth combined with her E), to nuking (Q + W + E hurts a lot). Though like Cass, she doesn't do an amazing job at any of those roles.

Quote:
Kennen
Energy champs are some of the best laners in the game because they only need to worry about HP since Energy regens faster. Kennen is a pain in the ass and can just rip teams apart with ease if he's fed. Not to mention he has a stun that comes up very often.

Quote:
Kog'Maw
AD Kog is a tank-wrecker. Q decreases armor and W does %HP damage. Eats tanks alive. AP Kog is hard and mana heavy due to the heavy reliance on his ult for damage.

Quote:
Lee Sin
So new there's not much to say. Banshee's Veil wrecks him badly (blocks 2 abilities as opposed to 1). He needs to be work on, especially since he eats his Energy like crazy.

Quote:
Lux
Goddess of cc, and with solid damage output as well. She has the best range on skills (that I know of) allowing her to avoid damage easily.

Quote:
Malzahar
Malz's 1v1 burst is right up there with that of Annie, Anivia, and Akali. With his full combo he can pretty much demolish most non-tanks. He's actually pretty fun too.

Quote:
Nocturne
Pubstomper. Relies on your opponents being stupid, otherwise he's fairly easy to counter. However, I will not say he's garbage. He has a lot of skill steroids which can make him incredibly strong. Downside, cc is his worse nightmare. /shot

Quote:
Renekton
A mana-less champion. A big plus for the laning phase if you're not a very good mana-manager (like me). He (like Irelia) is also a fairly solid bulky-DPS champ. that can output some serious damage. Between him and Irelia I'd pick him.

Quote:
Shen
King of tanks, along with Rammus. Being an Energy user is again, a major plus. Having a taunt makes him a very deadly tank, not to mention with his ult he has global presence.

Quote:
Sona
Like said earlier, even with the changes it's pretty much still QWEQWEQWEQWE occasional R and occasional auto-attack. Not the greatest support either.

Quote:
Swain
Tanky-mage just like Karma, though less aimed at supporting and more at damaging. Has a really great laning phase especially when you combine his ult that heals him and his passive that regens his mana when he kills something.

Quote:
Udyr
King of the jungle pretty much. If you get him, I'd make sure you're also equipped to jungle him since he lanes -really- badly. Great tanky-DPS as well and can just wreck entire teams and still take minimal damage.

Between only Irelia and Renekton, I'd go Renekton. Going for the entire list, I'd recommend Udyr if you like jungling (and he is bulky just like Renekton as well).