Thread: The End
View Single Post
04-02-2011   #1 (permalink)
Sharp
Guild Leader

Sharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud of
IGN: SharpFire/SharpLight/-PL
Level: 351/277/213
Guild: ~Euphoria~
Smile The End

Hi Euphoria.

You guys might have noticed that I haven't been on in a bit. You might also have noticed that I am no longer ranked on the Trickster Website.

I am officially done with Trickster. I've had a few good years with this game, and I gotta say - this is by far the best guild I've been a part of.

The ironic part is I've been given a permanent ban due to "Penalty cumulative", a mere week before I planned to quit for good anyway. It's probably better this way - I won't be coming back. I've got my work terms and my 3rd year of university to focus on, so I don't regret this one bit.

I'll log on with my lion to say goodbye to everyone later. Before I go, I just wanted to thank you guys for the good times. You're all awesome.

EDIT: I want to thank all my non-euphoria friends too. Everyone I played with in this game made it fun. Whether it was the few intellectuals I liked to talk to, the friendly people I joked around with, or my arch-nemesis GOW members who I loved to war with. All of you were reasons I stuck around as long as I did.

-SharpFire (Blunt)

P.S. : I'll add you guys on msn. In case you wanna keep in touch.
??? 264/260 Gladiator
??? 221/210 Mercenary
??? 212/207 Scientist
...and many more

Last edited by Sharp; 04-02-2011 at 06:56 PM.