View Single Post
03-30-2011   #245 (permalink)
Nihil679
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

rofl, Second Life.

You can if you want, I want to emulate the wonders of the online-versus-reality identity that we have in our own real lives on a grand scale.
Meaning, things like two real-life characters being in different parts of the world and deciding to have a meet-up in real-life would be something I'm interested in seeing. I don't really want a one dimension, flat-and-leveled playground for people, but two levels that we can both interact with in and out, which is why I find that an autonomous RP would be better for this, rather than one that the master has to have a hand in everything.
Like I said, I want freedom to be a large part of the RP, open to a wide variety of what we can do. Things like having a real-life character being a huge rock star and playing the game and then going to a simple student are always possible and interesting.