View Single Post
03-28-2011   #23 (permalink)
Kenzor
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

So I bought Karthus for the troll ulti, and played 1 game with him. It went pretty well I guess

KogMaw scored a quadra kill on my team, but since I'm a first time Karthus, I was playing safely and hiding like a noob lol. Then I somehow got a pentakill with my ulti + last hit lay wastes

Edit:
Just played another game, and it was a really satisfying victory.

During laning phase, Singed and Teemo gave kills quite frequently, Caitlyn got killed in mid a few times but Ryze and I were getting some kills (though not enough to balance out the deaths).

Not sure why, but enemy Akali started backdooring while team fights were going on, we destroyed her team, I got fed some more and eventually became legendary.

Then at some point of the game, I was busy defending bot lane while my whole team were having team fights at top, sometime during these team fights, Caitlyn went from 0/4 to 8/4 I don't even know how or why. D:

Now we had 2 legendary ADs, game pretty much went downhill for the enemy team from there.

I think Singed sold all his items while I was breaking nexus lol.

and @the chat log, at the end I tanked Akali to break nexus, she almost killed me and left me with something like 10 hp then Ryze and Caitlyn stopped her and killed her XD, my response to her: "hi akali"

Last edited by Kenzor; 03-28-2011 at 04:42 PM.