View Single Post
03-28-2011   #2 (permalink)
LaTale
I'll be here, don't worry
Games
Atlantica OnlineAuditionAngels OnlineAika Online
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

LaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to LaTale Send a message via Skype™ to LaTale
IGN: Khamael
Class: Wizard/bard lt_bard
Level: -shrug-
Guild: Ciao
Xfire: amittoletumfuzzy

-popsin-
Haha~ Maybe I haven't been around 3 years. But I've been around for atleast 1 year. Annnd I'm european, but I guess it's okey for me to answer the questions too. :v

1. YEAH, LUCKY YOU. >:V Actually, I'm not bitter about that. ALOT of my european friends ARE though. I wish they could have a bit more patience.
And why yes, I'm happy with how it is currently~

2. I can't think of anything that I miss and want to go back to. The only thing that I actually miss is being on the basic/int stage of the generation quests. G11 is hell on Advanced. <_> -shakesfisttoBuchananintheShadowRealm-

3. It've grown quite alot in the european community, however we're still very few compaired to NA. This is kinda backslash to us, we get very limited on some things thanks to that. I hope we get alot more players soon.

4. Mabinogi is one of the games I've managed to hold me to the longest. (LaTale would be the longest for me. <_>) Haven't seen any other game that have entertained me so much as Mabinogi has~

-popsout-