View Single Post
03-24-2011   #9 (permalink)
GodofFaith
MakeThingsWork!
Games
League of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

GodofFaith is just really niceGodofFaith is just really niceGodofFaith is just really niceGodofFaith is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to GodofFaith Send a message via MSN to GodofFaith
IGN: GodofFaith/GodofClerics
Level: 220/280
Guild: Caballa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzor
Just played a game:

WHY DO I ALWAYS WIN WHEN I USE SORAKA TO TROLL (got my first win too )
(basically tristana instant-lock, and I have never had a non-feeder tristana in my team, so I instant locked and tried jungling with soraka (and it actually went well, just no ganks xD))

edit:
just played another satisfying game (with my premade, shen and tryndamere)

at the start, Kayle was feeding Nocturne like crazy (probably about 6 deaths at <10mins), and Shen who was laning with her, got killed a few times too.

then Nocturne went to kill Nunu a few times.
during my time in mid, I was against Annie, she killed me twice and I killed her once, however Annie soon got fed from Kayle and Nunu.

soon after, a team fight happened in OUR jungle, and Nocturne was acting like a overconfident moron face checking a bush where we all camped and BOOM overfed AD died, after that Shen and Tryndamere got some kills and I got a few assists ;_;.
Game started turning then since Nocturne just gave Tryndamere 1k.

Eventually in the next team fights, the overfeds (Annie and Nocturne) try to kill me, but little do they know, I'm f***ing off-tank baby (actually tank better than Shen at this point XD)
because soraka be OP =D