View Single Post
03-22-2011   #4 (permalink)
buta
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momiji
I also just love the games where that one person disconnects, you ace their team, and in those last twenty seconds before they revive, you just push all the way to the Nexus. My favorite by a long shot.
You mean like how SoloMid lost to team WHALE in that one tournament? :P

I don't have a picture, but a while back when I played more often, I was one the losing team cause we were getting owned by a Twitch and nobody bought wards or oracles cept me. And they were winning so badly, I guess they got overconfident. The Twitch decided to sell his boots and buy 6 Bloodthirsters. My team learned to start CCing Twitch first and eventually we turned it around and won.

Then I also had one here we were winning with a Yi dominating the other team, but he started feeding because he was overconfident and then we lost.