View Single Post
03-22-2011   #1 (permalink)
Kenzor
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor
Default Let's share some win stories.

I just wanted to make a thread for sharing stories of victories, you can show off here or you can just tell a story of a hard earned victory.

Some old pic I had, my team was a bunch of feeders but they made up for it after they saw me getting fed, by holding people for my ulti or helping me escape whenever I was in danger, even if it meant sacrificing themselves

During champion select, fiddlesticks and ezreal wouldn't let me play AP master yi, so I decided to troll by playing as soraka and alistar (premade) was trolling saying fiddlesticks does no damage. After getting legendary as soraka, ezreal said he would let me play AP master yi after seeing this lol.

Also Alistar and I fed nowhere near as much as fiddlesticks and ezreal

Stupid eve who chases people who have oracle all the way up to their base, and morde with AP items...barely.

We somehow won with jarvan's ulti + gangplank's ulti + my silence on katarina lolol.

This game I played today:
As you can see, poppy and nocturne fed the enemy team like crazy. However, after 45 mins of tower hugging and failed surrenders, shen disconnected for a minute or 2, and we pushed EVERY tower in mid lane, and destroyed their nexus. One disconnect can be so devastating lol... cheapest win ever.

Last edited by Kenzor; 03-22-2011 at 05:41 PM.