View Single Post
03-22-2011   #1 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika
Default Legends of Zork?

Okay, before I go on, i'm not sure if this is the right section. This browser online game is mainly 1-player, but there are Clans and PvP feature. So yea.

I've been wanting to ask ggFTW Community for a while about Legends of Zork. Felt like the only looser player who plays this and pretty much one of the few games where I never met ggFTWers yet...

To get the idea of LoZ, it's a online RPG based on the classic text-based Zork games that I hope you people have known of. (Because I don't till I played LoZ since last year.) Again like I said earlier, this game does offer PvP (known as "Baattles"), a Clan System (basically your guild), and the "Group Adventure" system (eats half of your "Action Points" per day for each party member).

For me as a player, i've been touching this game for quite a long while already, slowly gaining my EXP, clear all quests, and now working on upgrading my equip so I don't die to easily.

Here is your typical "battle" screenshot with my character.

And a older screenie where I finally got to Lvl. 60! ><

Would provide more screenies, but i'm lazy. If you want to check out the website, click here!