View Single Post
03-21-2011   #2 (permalink)
Esper
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

Although there are a lot of pre-requisites to learn certain elemental skills, you probably did not mess up. People just learn the pre-requisites but do not master them, especially Mana Ring and Mana Storm (weak skills).
Edit: You should list what skills you have learned and their level so far.

Mana Arrow + Arrow Rush (both mastered) is a really strong skill for 1-on-1. You'll most likely go Bossing in the future and that 1-on-1 will help a lot when it's just the Boss (without spawn).

To my knowledge, Water Web doesn't help that much in a PvM situation. If you kill monsters in 1 hit, there's no point of having it.
Water Web does prove to be helpful against Bosses since they love to smack you. Slowing their attack means less hit if you have low HP/HV.

Whether you choose between Earth or Water is up to you. AoE vs 1-on-1?

The 1432 build is fine. I actually like a character with more WT. If you can comp one or two gears with HP, you should be able to survive fine (except in PVP/GVG).

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

Last edited by Esper; 03-21-2011 at 03:06 PM.