Thread: Paradise Lost
View Single Post
03-21-2011   #601 (permalink)
Dani
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

"Huh, it doesn't stink as bad as I thought it would in here."

Drake choked, "Ugh it stinks like ass in here..."

"Anyway, this is where you come in. I'm gonna need you to explode this guy from the inside," Rune explained while lighting up a cigarette, "He's coated with scales on the outside, but he damn well isn't armored in here, is he?"

Drake looked at his surroundings and gave a slight nod. The lad clapped his hands together,and slowly drew them apart. Between them a small orb of condensed blue flame burned brightly. It was compressed, as if gravity was squishing it all around. The ball of flame increased in size slightly, "If I die I'll haunt you for god knows how f*cking long."

---

Kai was still on Leviathan's head tugging on the rope when suddenly a loud series of explosions sounded from the inside of the beast. Kai quickly jumped off, splashing into the watery depths as more and more explosions echoed throughout the cavern. Leviathan let out many cries, but they were soon silenced as the beast finally weakened enough and plummeted into the water. Give or take a few minutes and Drake soon popped out from the beasts mouth and tumbled into the water.

"Freedom!" Drake laughed happily before he was silenced by the splash.

Soon enough in a blink of an eye the scenery reverted back to the cavern.

---

Anna's kicks only aggravated Amon more. Amon slammed Anna against a tree and finally flung her to the side. Amon quickly leapt upwards into the canopy of a nearby tree and snarled. The air seemed to become frigid in a matter of seconds. Bitterly cold winds blew against the party as shards of ice rained down on everyone.

Maya quickly called forth a nearby slab of rock to cover her overhead. Celina was dodging all the shards of ice. She hadn't even drawn her sword since she jumped in and didn't have a single scratch on her!

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody