03-18-2011   #38 (permalink)
james
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkykins
Really tbh,everything I've seen is fail to him in my propesctive. The jungler nocturne came and died in the day after he was released.
His ult? Just get back a good amount.
His fear/whatever that path thing is? Flash/Ghost/Some other movement speed increasing skill.
His shield? Pretty easy if you dont sit there and fire your ult at him when he has it up
I wouldn't go overboard to say he's terribad, but I wouldn't say he's omgsoop.
Depending on when he activates his ult, it can be hard to get out if it's range, especially if he's in place before he ganks.
His fear can stay tethered you easily if he's on his path [which a good Noct. would use before he feared anyways].
And his shield comes on pretty quickly, like Sivir's, so if you're busy spamming skills he can get it off easily without you noticing.