View Single Post
03-16-2011   #22 (permalink)
Noperative
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

I'm not concerned about his jungling/laning phase, his ganks are strong but not overpowered.

What I don't like is what he does during the dragon/baron fights or team pushes.

The blind makes it a bad idea to walk up to the enemy because they can confirm your location before you can and maybe pick someone off/take the dragon because your sight range is so limited. It's worse when they are baiting you and you find out that they came from behind and wiped out your squishies because you didn't see them in time. If they're initiating on you, you won't know what's coming and from what direction. It's like blitzcrank get an easy grab on a carry because they didn't see him with the blind on.

Nocturne's ult makes it so easy for his to pick off targets before anyone can save them, I find that the only part about him that needs to be toned down. It's not fun at all getting initiated on when your sight range is reduced so much too.

Last edited by Noperative; 03-16-2011 at 11:26 PM.