View Single Post
09-12-2008   #18 (permalink)
Globalastro
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro
IGN: Globby (Wonderking)
Class: Wizard lt_mage
Level: 4x
Guild: Prinny doods

can u post a link to the boa usa website pwease? and i found the teasers on vtap... i smell another easy breasy (korean)esy with more publicity. I'm not sure how well the 'eat you up' titles gonna go over and the stoccato in treaser A makes me think its gonna hit the club charts and not much else because i cant see that getting too much radio play

but i have my fingers crossed that i didnt get enough of a listen in the teasers and they even started to grow on me. but just remember, even if it hits the top of the club charts it can still flop... (utada had 3 on club charts, Devil Inside actually hit the number 1 spot and people still have no clue who she is.

i kinda hope that if and when (as rumors have it) her 2nd US album will come out, and if boa makes it, that hopefully utada will follow suit and give up sone of the origionality on the singles and go back to her RnB roots.... because detroying the stereotype of asian singers will make it easier for them both and other artists to cross the 'great divide'