View Single Post
03-08-2011   #8205 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidero
jTO will revamp Snow Hill

Now jTO has a "contest" (March, 08~12) to choose the names of new 3 Snow Hill NPCs:

How cool! I actually love the idea! eTO should pull the same thing! (Maybe i'll put that as a suggestion at the eTO forums later?)

For fun:
Master-Hunter: I know something japanese would work. But I thought more of name samples from Disgaesa. For now I guess "Squall". *SHOT*
Hunter-Girl: Yea... Yuri's... Twin. I thought of Ryri if you want to name-squabble the original name...
Assistant Hunter (Poppuri): Nothing much (and forgot the original A.H.'s name), but I don't know why I want to name him "Christopher".

Back to the other things. Finally the jTO pets is up? I gave up hope in their hat designs, since the move majority of the animal ears.

But dear god! The pet artwork looks more suited for a seperate game with her own story! :X (Makes me think of the Tales series.) Oh and since these girls are up, I am hoping for the 3rd OP of jTO. :<