Thread: Updates?
View Single Post
02-27-2011   #28 (permalink)
Seiskyo
ggFTW Stalker
Games
GunZLeague of LegendsLuniaAtlantica Online

Seiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Sachirai l Finkster
Class: Gaon l Dainn to_soulmaster
Level: 8x l 8x
Guild: Rebellion

Quote:
Originally Posted by iARE1337
You're arguing about something totally arbitrary. First off, let me apologize for Miinus for not naming every single decent player in a list like you are; that is clearly important in the point he's trying to make...

I'm not expecting anyone to do something ridiculous like that. But acting like you "know the biz" doesn't sound better to me, either.

If you played Lunia (or any other game) enough at a higher level, you tend to know all the better players.
Now unless there's this illustrious, unknown Seig that only logs on at 3AM PST, and stomps all two people everyone in PvP, than can that point even be remotely arguable. Even then, if you have never played that guy, the name will be tossed around and chances are, you know of the person. I mean ShadowPearls's name is still thrown around and he's not even relevant anymore.

ShadowPearls isn't the best example, as his name is served up on a plate in the PvP level rankings. Being second in the LSC isn't exactly making his name less known, either. The chance exists, that such an unknown Sieg is out there, but as usual people prefer to ignore it.

PvP is empty, balanced or not. No Chibisama is going to change that.
If you are so sure about PvP being empty, dead and whatnot, why are you still lurking around in this section, if I may ask? After all Lunia's prime is over and it's only going downhill. I won't be able to understand that probably anyway, so scratch that. Perhaps I am arguing about something "totally arbitrary" again.

Again, sorry for driving this off-topic. I will refrain from continuing now.

Last edited by Seiskyo; 02-27-2011 at 12:45 PM.