Thread: Updates?
View Single Post
02-27-2011   #24 (permalink)
Seiskyo
ggFTW Stalker
Games
GunZLeague of LegendsLuniaAtlantica Online

Seiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Sachirai l Finkster
Class: Gaon l Dainn to_soulmaster
Level: 8x l 8x
Guild: Rebellion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minuss
lol pvp rankings. no one even uses that do you really think we do? kratos isnt even on top 20 and he is easily top 3 sieg. pvp level ranking is a joke and i dont think we ever said we used it.
That would have explained, why you don't know Chibisama, as he is one of the best Dainns left on glunia. I have seen him during tft times already and you don't even know him? Could it be possible, that you think that the best PvP'ers were gathered in your small elite group?

Top 3 Siegs huh? First you claim that you don't even use PvP rankings and now you are trying to tell me, that Kratos is actually in the top 3? Who isn't using the rankings again?

Are you sure you can make such a ranking, which everyone agrees with? I bet people will come up with different players, but you will be like "EdgePunisher is easily top 3", because you know him. But what about the players, who you don't know?