View Single Post
06-21-2008   #43 (permalink)
NegaRutabaga
ggFTW Stalker
NegaRutabaga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Here. Duh.
Posts: 355
iTrader: (0)
NegaRutabaga will become famous soon enoughNegaRutabaga will become famous soon enough
Class: Cranky Monkeygirl Intraweb Commando - E.M.O. Division
Default

Magic.


Mages are just too damn convenient for everything in Trickster. No, I'm not talking about power. I'm talking convenience. Especially in PvM. From beginning to end in this game, there's basically no " roadblocks " to slow down mages. Nothing really gives them any trouble. And they can do it with even the lamest, cheapest equips.

I'm saying mages are " low maintenance " with a good pay out when it comes to 90% of this game. PvP/GvG would be the other 10%...


I've tried other types and I just keep coming back to Magic. I'm spoiled.