View Single Post
02-25-2011   #49 (permalink)
Queen
bitch pls
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Allure
Class: Priest
Level: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by NekoScout
No way to remove...? Gah. I wanted to use this to show which games I am CURRENTLY playing, not ones I have played. I want to remove TO and MapleStory from mine because I don't play them anymore. .___.
When the update comes, you can arrange the top 4 to show up. It's been mentioned several times already.

In the OP, it also stated that, for now, the only games to show are the first 4 to pick.

I also think (not sure, don't quote me on this) you can hide games in your profile and stuff, so if you don't play them anymore they won't show. So you can hide all but two games if that's all you want to show.

You can't "unplay" games so that they don't show under your userbar as this data is used for our Find-A-Game feature.

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307
League of Legends Queen Nimera, Level 20
New Leaf/Pokemon XY 4511 - 0825 - 1589

Last edited by Queen; 02-25-2011 at 03:34 PM.