Thread: [OGPlanet] New User Interface! Info!
View Single Post
02-24-2011   #16 (permalink)
BoredomKillz
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyzuumi
I went to hotkey them like WoW that I'm used to and it and I like it, but it doesn't accept more than one character, so you can't do /g, only /.

You probably set a key to it and you don't type a command, you hit your hotkey, like NumLock for guild and your chat bar automatically opens to guild. Didn't test, but if they don't allow more than one character for commands, it's probably safe to assume it's the latter that I've mentioned.
i think he meant you can change it to a single key instead of the "enter -> /g -> enter" but ya youre right. i have whisper set to "/" so now i just press / and itll instantly go to whisper chat instead of using "/w" (or r x])