View Single Post
02-24-2011   #4 (permalink)
PedroRomero
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

well i must say that i'm glad it was as short as it was. I was never a fan of this one although I do appreciate it and I do think it belongs in the literary canon.

My friend asked me to name a great american novel and I named this one because of the themes it covers. I think it lends itself well to the discussion of "the american dream". She was surprised because it's known that I dislike it. I had to read it twice. One for 10th grade and another time in my 20th century American novel course in uni.

If you like Fitzgerald you might like "This Side of Paradise". It is my favorite book by him and if I remember correctly it's his first one.

that said: nick caraway is gay!