View Single Post
06-21-2008   #118 (permalink)
NoeJeko
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki

I just realized that Google (our mail provider) requires a first and last name. So, if you replied to this thread before I cut it off, please PM me with the first and last name you'd like to appear on your account (note: the name you'd like to appear - if that's not your real first and last name then I don't know the difference, get it?). The accounts will be created with your forum name as the email account.

I can't get started on these until I have that information. I will be checking for a matching entry in this thread so please don't request one if you didn't make the cutoff - there will be plenty of chances in the future.

Also, so I don't hold everyone up on this, there will be a 3-day limit on waiting for these replies. So, on Tuesday, June 24th, at 10pm I'll cut it all off and create the accounts.

[Forum Rules][NoeJeko's Blog][Guide Guide][TO Training Guide]
k0n: Explaining anything to ignorant people is the same as trying to teach a turtle to sing. At some point, it's just hopeless.

Last edited by NoeJeko; 06-21-2008 at 10:08 PM.