View Single Post
02-16-2011   #50 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheimi
I'm speech/ruzayi on Neopets but I got a little tired of it and semi-quit. Gave away my unconverted plushie shoyru+kougra to a friend, and my unconverted faerie wocky... I'm surprised I had those rare pets to begin with. My friends were really nice and helped me get them back when I was frozen a few years ago. At least now they're with more active users. Q_Q

I have a faerie draik that I don't know what to do with, though...
I can take care of him/her (or it for that Draik)?

Not sure how long I will be alive as well, but seeing that I worked hard on getting my pets, I hope that I don't go kamikaze and dump the new additions to the pound. (I did that for my Ghost Zafi...)

EDIT: Okay I adopted Tizua the Rainbow Pterii. Hopefully later i'll make a "adoption" page for the Lenny and Pterii. They look healthy and fashionable, and I like these pet's spirits. :V

Last edited by Gaap; 02-16-2011 at 03:17 PM.