View Single Post
02-16-2011   #48 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settie
Was going through a Pet Adoption page, and found a few pretty ones that have yet to be adopted.

Tizua the Rainbow Pteri
dente_de_vibora the Pink Lenny
Pinepuffle the Pink Usul
Alma_McAisha the Split Aisha

;-; there's constantly threads in the premium section about pets in the pound. if anyones looking for something in particular, let me know, and I'll keep my eye on the threads :3
Oh really? I still do not like the idea of purchasing a premium account, but if you can find any Zafaras that I can fill at my side account, tell me!

Otherwise I still have the Disco Usul and Checkard Lenny (which I find funny to customize with the black-white stuff I found at my main... Just the background item i'm missing. </3) waiting to find new homes... Wish I can make a foster-side account. Only pity-downfall is that I have no Lab-Maps.