View Single Post
02-14-2011   #34 (permalink)
Mitchi
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Vidalia broke the cookie in half and handed one of the pieces to Noel.

"Now's as good a time as any to eat breakfast I guess." She said, lifting her half of the cookie to her mouth. Just then her PDA beeped, and stopped and checked it. It was her dad, telling her that she needed to hurry because they got some shipments in that she needed to deliver. She merely raised an eyebrow and slipped it back into her pocket, then took a bite of her pastry.

--

Eric glanced around the cafe, nodding politely at the patrons before making his way to the counter. He smiled at the two men there.

"Morning, Officer Richards." He said before turning to Barry. "Barry, is my mom in? She asked me to bring her purse, but neglected to tell me where she actually was."