View Single Post
02-13-2011   #29 (permalink)
gawhie
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleEden Eternal
Awards Retired Wiki StaffMost Valuable DivisionEvent Winner

gawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: DiisneyLoverrrrr
Class: Sheepie

Quote:
Originally Posted by adipiciu
I have Card Girl Card and Robot GR-T21 Card. Card Girl card was obtained from an old quest in Black Swamp.
Card Girl - Card Girl's Request - Trickster Wiki
And Robot GR-T21 probably from card battle reward, but I'm not sure.
The monster cards 2 were obtained from old monster quests, 4 years ago.
Desert Beach Quests Old - Trickster Wiki
This is a very old revision. Search for "card2" there are a lot of them
Maybe there are person who still have them, but they are very rare. I trowed a lot of cards because of that stupid 300 limit.

Edit:
I also have Jellyfish Card and Snow Lady Card, but I don't know how I got them... lol

Edit2: gawhie why you have deleted some cards images?
If you noticed, almost all of the card images including skill cards have been changed ever since the Guardian and Card ID addition to TO, since you have the Jellyfish and Snow Lady Card you can compare it with the old images which I left intact of the cards we still didn't get to update on the wiki. About quests which are removed its pretty much useless to add them to how they were obtained since they are no longer around. Some of them are no longer obtainable or rare indeed, that's why we're asking for help from the trickster community. :x

And Jellyfish and Snowlady cards were previously obtainable through Card Battle.