View Single Post
02-13-2011   #13 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyzuumi
I tried to make that point (riskier build for players looking for something a little less easy), but maybe it didn't really come across as such like I wanted to. I'll try to make it a bit more clear ~ I actually found it hard to describe the different lion builds as the extreme ones (4141 and 1144) were the only ones with any significant differences and the other builds just being medians.

Thanks for your imput, Vith.
Oh, you were plenty clear, I just basically stated what I wanted to write really. Also, you are welcome.

Quote:
If you are up to the challenge, then by golly, go for it. But you'll spend most, if not all of your equipment, trying to make up for the AC loss.
I believe you meant to write HP instead of AC there. xP