View Single Post
02-13-2011   #75 (permalink)
Dani
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

The lake monster thrashed about, knocking all nearby boats away and causing vicious waves to form in the lake.

Up above, Kain was flying, and suddenly he started to drop like a rock! He nailed the lake monster right in it's god damn face with an incredibly powerful punch! Both plummeted into the lake. Kain quickly returned the gravity back to normal and when he opened his eyes below the waves his eyes widened in surprise. There was a whole pack of dragons down here! Five to be exact... No wait... There's a sixth one and--

Kain was then sent flying out of the water in a pillar of water. He landed a few meters away from Josh.

"Ow..." he groaned as he got up. More lake monsters began to emerge from the depths, as well as one twice, perhaps thrice the size of the first five! The man brushed his hair out of his eyes and well.. He was soaked now. Well he didn't care much about that anyways. That was when Lari ran up behind him.

Lari gasped, "I thought we were only dealing with one!"

"Guess not," Kain laughed.

Claudia flew over and barked at Lari, "Go check up on the snipers! See if they have adequate supplies for this mission!"

"Right!"

"Ergus is in the house over there," Claudia pointed at where ever Ergus was, "Jeanne is up there," she pointed to where Jeanne was, "We can't mess up! We're going to slaughter these beasts and claim our reward!"

With a nod and a turn on her heel Lari headed back to the guild to pick up supplies for the snipers. Claudia then, with a snap of her fingers, summoned forth many bolts of lightning to strike three lake monsters.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody