View Single Post
02-12-2011   #66 (permalink)
Dani
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Kain looked over at Ergus, and Lari who entered shortly after he did, "Lake monster, mayor wants it dead. We're all getting paid for this! Now get your ass in gear and get ready!"

With that Kain dashed outside in the direction of the docks. Lari on the other hand went straight to her room and grabbed her gun, some bombs and her bomb launcher thingie (she hasn't quite yet coined a real name for it!) then jumped down the stairs. It was then Olifen and some girl passed her and were at the guild master's office.

"Oli-Oli! Why did you run off like that yesterday? You're so mean..." she pouted.

---

At the docks...

Claudia was standing by, patiently waiting for something. Kain ran up to her side and told her all about the events at the guild.

"So we're getting paid to deal with that thing... Perfect," Claudia reached for her claymore and drew the massive sword, "Don't get too crazy out there, Celeste. And don't you dare break into your crazy monologue."

Kain scoffed, "Crazy? I was crazy once, but that's a story for another day. After all, I hate lake monsters! They drive me crazy! Oh yeah, I was crazy once..."

Claudia shook her head as Kain laughed manically, "Be careful out there."

"Of course," the man nodded, "Let the action begin!"

From the depths of the lake waters as if on cue a monster emerged! It appeared to be a dragon which bore greenish-grey scales with hints of blue, as if to blend in with the waters. The creature did not bare a pair of wings like flying species, however it's claws were webbed and it's tail was adorned with a series of spikes at it's tip. On it's head are a pair of small fins, almost like ears and it's eyes glowed a bright yellow.

"Let's go!" Kain popped open one of his belt packets and pulled out a small fruitdrop complete with a simple wrapper. He quickly unwrapped it and popped the glowing green candy in his mouth, "Kurona fruitdrops, want one?"

Claudia shook her head, "No thanks, I'm perfectly capable of using my own wind magic."

"Oh right," Kain tilted his head a bit, "Oh yeah don't strike me down with lightning while we're out there, I don't wanna get fried."

Before Claudia could reply Kain flew up in the air with a burst of magic from the fruit drop and with a sigh she charged off herself with her own wind magic.

OOC: something shinkky brought up in the old rp. Kurona fruitdrops allow temporary use of wind magic

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody