View Single Post
02-11-2011   #11 (permalink)
Queen
meow
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Allure
Class: Holy Paladin
Level: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusive
Nice guide, Kyzuumi. Both you and Momi have excellent Scientist guides, and they're both very useful; I apologize for saying so Momi, but Kyzuumi's guide is much more pretty. +Rep.

By the way, my (to be) Scientist's build is 4141. It's only a 75 AC gain compared to a pure 1144 AC build at level 400, but it's nice seeing your AC go up +1 every two levels instead of the usual four. In my opinion, it's a great build for people who like a little challenge and don't like things too easy.
I tried to make that point (riskier build for players looking for something a little less easy), but maybe it didn't really come across as such like I wanted to. I'll try to make it a bit more clear ~ I actually found it hard to describe the different lion builds as the extreme ones (4141 and 1144) were the only ones with any significant differences and the other builds just being medians.

Thanks for your imput, Vith.

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307, Crusader Main
World of Warcraft US Allure, Holy Paladin <Taurential Reign>
FFXIV Evalyn Fior, Excalibur NA
Nintendo 3DS 4511 - 0825 - 1589 // Wii U tmikucki