View Single Post
02-11-2011   #52 (permalink)
Dani
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

"A monster's taken it's place in the lake!" the mayor informed them with a shaky voice, "It's destroying our docks and fishing boats..."

Kain blinked when he saw Josh tumble down the takes and shrugged. It was then Maximilian Alasdair emerged from his office with Aidan!

"A big mission you say?..." the old man rubbed his chain as a smile grew on his face, "You heard the man! You lot get out there now! Pass the word onto the others who are around and.. Mayor, do come this way so we can discuss the payment."

With that the mayor entered the guild master's office and Aidan joined the others. Kain popped open one of the pouches on his belt and pulled out a pair of black leather gloves, "Hell yes, we finally have work and it's something big..."

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody