View Single Post
02-11-2011   #49 (permalink)
Dani
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Larietta picked up the pace with a run and advanced to the docks. A tail them thrashed out from the lake and destroyed parts of the dock! Panicked shouts and screams filled the air as townspeople cleared the area and sailors rushed to get the hell out of there!

Claudia was already at the scene, complete with her trusty Peacemaker and Claymore.

"Heh," she chuckled to herself, "Right when we were drained of all jobs too.."

Lari didn't know what to say to the older woman but she made her way for the guild. Along the way she saw Ergus running in that direction too! She called out his name but wondered if he'd even listen since he seemed pretty freaked out. Well only slightly but still. Maybe it's those guys he mentioned yesterday?

---

The mayor of Syhi burst into the guild and slammed his hands down on the front desk, "I don't care who does it now!" he cried out, "Get rid of that damned beast in the lake! I'll pay your whole damn guild even if it kills me, just GET THAT FOWL BEAST OUT OF THERE!"

Kain was walking down the stairs doing up his pants and belt. He was putting on his utility belt as he got to the foot of the stairs and once he finished that began to tuck in his jeans cuffs into the boots, "Pay the whole guild?... Sounds like we got a big mission!" he grinned as he quickly ran his fingers through his hair so it wasn't quite as messy. He'd left his jacket in his room and only had his red top on him now, and even then it wasn't zipped up.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody