View Single Post
02-11-2011   #47 (permalink)
PedroRomero
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

It had gotten darker sooner than expected so Ione and Van weren't able to set out for their mission. However that just meant he could properly log it with Cameron in the morning. That's just what he did.

Van finished up breakfast and then got dressed in all of his battle gear and then proceeded to go to Cameron's desk.

"Hey Cameron!" Van greeted. "I have a mission I want to take!"

He slapped the unicorn sheep paper down on the table and Cameron picked it up.

"Ah, the request for the unishep pelts. I was wondering who would do this. You do know about removing hides right?" Cameron asked.

"Well, Ione's helping me and if not I can just bring the whole thing here and ask soeone to do it," Van explained. "I just want to do a hunt it doesn't matter what it is at this point."

"Well, I don't see any harm in it," Cameron said, pulling out the ledger. He then pulled out his pen and ink when suddenly the building began to shake. The ink bottle spilled over onto Van's monster paper and Van fell right on the ground.