View Single Post
02-10-2011   #41 (permalink)
Dani
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Kain blinked and shrugged his shoulder, "Eh."

"Huh... Weird, could've sworn it was him. The voice was off but from what I saw of his face it looked just like him. Oh well."

OOC: jump ect

---

The next day at around late morning...

Kain was sleeping in his room but then something shook the whole building and he fell out of bed! "Holy shit!"

---

It seems the whole town was shoken up and the lake's being unstable. Some sailors were trying to pull in their boats but then something shot out of the water and dragged the poor vessel into the lake's depths!

Lari was outside at this time and saw it herself, "... What just...."

Then more ships were being stricken and dragged down into the water.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody