View Single Post
02-10-2011   #4 (permalink)
Queen
bitch pls
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Allure
Class: Priest
Level: 90

The requirements for 2nd job is base level 50 and TM level 40. Just level normally and you will achieve this easily. After selling your level 40 gift box (for roughly 3-5m, depending on demand), buy a 3x 100k Galder Cheques from Andrew in Megalopolis Bank. Afterwords, go to Inventor Gale either in Caballa Relics Town or Room of Job Administrator 1 in Megalopolis.

The reason why you've started this game, to advance to your 3rd job, which is a scientist, the pure lion form. You need to be 130/120 at least to advance to your 3rd job. The wiki entry for 3rd job advancement is http://wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Tric...ob_Advancement but I'll try and simplify it for you. I will not go through the whole process, just the items and the trials.

You need 1x Ticket of the Valiant, dropped by Cluricans in Caballa Relics Mine, also dropped by Tenter Lion
You need 3x 1 million galder checks from Andrew in Megalopolis bank
You need 1x Water Agate, dropped by Swamp Shark in Black Swamp, also drill 1x Sacred Water while you're here
You need 3x brass, 3x magnetite, 3x magic powder, and 3x glass piece dropped by Brass Knight, Iron Knight, Bone Magician, and Snow Kid, respectively
Note Brass, magnetite, and magic powder have an especially low drop rate. Either get a friend to help, or hope you get lucky. It can take up to 3 hours to collect everything
You need 1x Harkon. These sell for around 8 million, or can be obtained by - Blacksmith Marx, Precious Jewel (Snow Mine Quest), or obtained from drilling the following fields (according to the ggFTW Wiki): Tapasco Field 1 - Net of Lava, Tapasco Field 2 - Rhythm of Hammer, Tapasco Field 3 - Valley of Flame, Tapasco Field 4 - Stairway to Fire, Tapasco Field 5 - Spicy Dragon Lair, Snow Field 3 - Stairway of Snowflake, Snow Field 4 - Happy New Year, Ice Dungeon 3 - Heart of Crystal, Vamp Dungeon 4 - Center of the Dark. Vamp Dungeon 5 - Resurrection of the Dark

Surprisingly, my lion was the easiest of my four characters to advance. Well, maybe not easiest because my cat just dodged everything, but not counting her, he was definitely the easiest. You basically want to use hit and run tactics, alternating double shots+power shots, which combo MAGICALLY. I suggest you use a pet with good HP, an HP innerwear and an HP accessory, and keep stacking HP until you can get like 12k+, but more is better as long as you can kill the monsters in each trial in time. What you'll have problems with, like most people, are leviathans. Just keep up your tactics, try not to be hit, and you too will have a gun toting shota lion running around GUNNING SHAT UP.

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307
League of Legends Queen Nimera, Level 20
New Leaf/Pokemon XY 4511 - 0825 - 1589

Last edited by Queen; 02-10-2011 at 10:09 PM.