View Single Post
02-10-2011   #19 (permalink)
Valese
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellusionist
yay. I dun have to look at the wiki anymoar for this.
GREAT GUIDE. :3

err... I think it would be nice if you put where to get the items(drilled or drops from ____ ,
but it would be a hassle since it would take a lot of editing.. so yeah.. just suggesting. :3

Thank you Ellusionist :3 The reason I didn't do that is cause it would get too crowded and there would be too much unnecessary information. I tried keeping it as short and clean as possible.

The NPCs usually tell you where you can find the quest items, and most of the time the name of the item gives away where you can find it / which monster drops what.

But if you really don't have a clue, wiki will always be there as a last resort. :3