Thread: Paradise Lost
View Single Post
02-06-2011   #237 (permalink)
Dani
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Drake quickly swayed backwards and evaded the ice breath, yet it barely grazed him and caught a few hairs. He then caught a head of blond hair in the corner of his eye and looked over.. Only to see his teacher!

"It's Mr. Streptococcus Pyogenes!" Drake exclaimed with a point, "What're you doing here!?"

Why the nickname?

He gets sick a lot so I call him whatever disease name pops up in my head first.

Hahahaha...

Ira was then struck by Charil's lasers, but not all. She quickly moved out of the way of most and whipped her tail at both Charil and Shiinko. Ira wasn't even effected by Ania's attack earlier and the girl was enveloped in a chilling whirlwind with razor sharp ice shards.

Acedia feet were frozen to the roof of the building, thanks to Nihiru's freezing bullet. The boy cursed under his breath and with a snap of his fingers the pillars shattered around him, the shards of ice transforming into more bird-cicles and other flying creatures and assaulting everyone on the rooftop.

Drake was nailed in the shoulder by a bird-cicle and winced a bit from the pain. Che, I'll just cast a spell.

What? You actually know high level magics?

Well duh, I asked mum bout this ages ago. Shit was cash once I got it down.

The boy took a deep breath and began to recite a spell, "... Oh hellion whose cries chill the very soul resound..."

Meanwhile Kuroko was cutting down whatever ice creatures came at her and Emilio, "I don't know about you Emilio but I'm reeeeally not comfortable with the idea of fighting on a rooftop... Especially considering how tall the building is."

OOC: lol recycled incantation from kana from phantasmagoria

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody