Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Jersey
Updates are up to KoG. Other than that, the company is pretty much feels the same in my opinion.
Originally Posted by ThisIsAPen
January ends and now I ask the question, how well do you think SGI did with all their games so far? (mostly concerning gc ofc), event-wise and update-wise
But if we're only going to focus on January (and December)'s updates, then I would say it's alright.
January's release on 'new' products were a bit weak, but no game can release new content on a weekly basis anyways. As an old GC player, it reminds me of the days back in 2008 when the updates were 'biweekly' instead of weekly. It's best to just be satisfied with what we have rather than be greedy and compare it to the original Korean server. 7.5/10 for SGI.
- Child's Play Charity was a great idea to start with. Props to GM_Moshup for helping with the fundraiser.
- Bringing back the old pets for a second chance finally arrived. It's great to see people use the old pets again.
- The Christmas Stocking Event was one of my favorite events so far; especially getting a couple week's worth of Queen Jewels and GC Clubs.
- Seal Breaker Gacha (Killian) felt easier; but I'm not sure if that's because I was lucky or the chances were better.
- The Dice Event was alright, but leaving the computer on for 5 hours to achieve optimal dice rolls seem like a waste of electricity and promotes addictive gameplay.
- I'm glad we got Jin's Skill Tree earlier than expected, but it was too buggy for the release. At least they fixed it during the next patch, but an emergency patch would've been more convenient.
- Boss Gates are a great way to earn Boss Cards (as well as other rare monster cards), but sometimes it's too much of a hassle depending on the team. May need an adjustment with it's difficulty.
- High props to the GM's for maintaining a Facebook for Grand Chase.