View Single Post
02-04-2011   #231 (permalink)
Dani
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

"Huh?" Kai switched back to Drake right when Anna screamed, making him cover his ears instantly, "HOLY SHIT!" You ass hole!

Problem, Drake~?

Acedia covered his eyes, "Ughh!" He walked backward away from Anna and found himself tumbling backwards when the icicle shot out of the ground where he was standing. Once the scream ended the boy quickly recovered. With a snap of him fingers three small pillars of water rose around him but out from each of them came small birds made from purely ice. They flew about for a brief instant before swooping down and changing into sharp icicles. They seemed to hone in on targets, due to wind magic from Acedia.

Ira on the other handed didn't seem effected by the scream and spun round quickly, creating a cage of ice which deflected Charil's lasers just on time. The beast the broke free and leapt up, grabbing Charil out of the air and slamming her down onto the ground. With a low hiss the phantasm opened it's mouth slight and hovered over Charil, droplets of venom dropping from her fangs onto Charil's cheeks.

Kuroko wasn't that far behind from Emilio and called out, "So this is where you went!... Wait is that Drake? What in the world is he doing here of all places!?"

Drake cracked his knuckles and looked at both of the creatures antagonizing the group: A boy and a monster woman. Two people were already after the boy and the winged girl, although powerful, was having trouble with the monster woman. He turned to the monster and decided he'd back up the girl... Wait it's that quiet girl from earlier! What kind of sick twist of fate is this?

Oh hey, this used to happen to me a lot too.

Something tells me all these people suddenly following me and all that shit is some curse placed on me that you had.

Sure seems that way!

It was then he saw Nathan walk up behind him, staring intently at Ira, "Yo." With that Drake lowered his gravity and jumped up into the air, landing on Ira's humanoid back and got her in an armlock. She reeled bac but then Drake jumped up once again, slamming both feet down into Ira's back with extra gravity. He quickly hopped away and the beast began to breeze a freezing mist, turning all it touches to ice.

OOC: Acedia's birds = Nihiru and Anna, a few strays are prolly going after those not involved in the fight
Ira's breath = Drake, Charil, and Nathan if he's close enough. Same with Shiinko if she happens to be nearby

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody