Thread: Paradise Lost
View Single Post
02-03-2011   #224 (permalink)
Dani
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Ira let out a blood curdling cry and slithered away from Charil with haste. The beast then threw it's head back and let out a cry as a myriad of razor sharp ice spears fall from the skies over Charil.

Acedia on the other hand took the kick, but didn't seem super effected by it. He rubbed his head and looked at Anna. "You shouldn't have done that..."

At that moment a pillar of water shot up from the ground underneath Anna at incredible speed, followed up by a stream of freezing cold water shooting out at her like a laser.

---

"Huh? Anna?" Drake blinked, "... She didn't hesitate to join that mess up there..."

I know right? Anyways I'll take over for a bit.

With a nod Drake let Kai take over, his hair and eyes changing their colour as the ghost took control. When Kai stretched his arms a bit he saw his reflection in a window, "Well shit, I didn't know the kid's hair and eyes changed colour..."

With a shrug of his shoulders Kai jumped up, using a windowsill for leverage and drew the revolvers from their holsters. He was way overhead of the fighters below and aimed one rev at the monster, the other at the little boy.

"GOOD ****ING EVENING, BIIITCHEEEESSS~!" he cackled loudly as he shot downwards. Once the rounds hit their targets they exploded!

"W-what!?" Acedia quickly jumped back, the pavement where he was standing exploded as the bullets hit it. He stumbled backwards and fell on his bottom and stared at the boy who landed before the group, "You are..."

"Akaiito ****ing Kagamiya, back in the flesh... Sorta," he laughed, "Sorry kid, but I'm still hanging around as a ghostie and wasn't sucked up by whatever the **** it is in the North."

Now I look crazy, and like an old man.

You're just hating cuz you can't have these amazing shining silver locks normally.

Kai/Drake landed in the middle of the brawl, ready to **** shit up!

---

Kuroko got back on her feet, "Let's leave via the roof. Then we can probably fly off and look for Drake mo-" The building then shook as an explosion went off overhead! Kurko stared at the ceiling, "... Or we can just leave period before the building falls on us. Come on!" She grabbed Emilio and went for the stairwell.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Last edited by Dani; 02-03-2011 at 04:50 PM.